Kentucky Medical Group Management Association
The purpose of the Kentucky Medical Group Management Association is to improve management in medical groups, thereby better serving members of the organization, physicians they represent, patients they serve and the group practice of medicine as an integral part of the health care system.
We hope that you will find this site useful in providing you with resources and information on practice management. KMGMA is affiliated with Medical Group Management Association, and is affiliated at the local level with Bluegrass MGMA, Barren River, Capitol Area MGMA, Green River MGMA, Heartland MGMA, Louisville MGMA, Madison County MGMA, and the Purchase Area MGMA.
It is the Goal of KMGMA to support members of the health care management community by:
- Providing a network of managers who are available to share ideas and information to help solve common problems
- Increasing membership in a manner that will strengthen the organization
- Cooperating with other organizations having similar aims and objectives
- Promoting legislative education and advocacy
Benefits of Membership
- The experience of over 30 years of service as a professional association in the health care field;
- Two educational meetings per year – Spring and Fall – which present current topics of interest to members and provide members with continuing education credits;
- Networking with other professionals in your field at meetings, through the discussion list serve and the quarterly newsletter;
- Reduced registration fees for KMGMA sponsored meetings;
- Periodic legislative updates from both state and national sources;
- Participation in and access to the Annual Medical Office Staff Compensation and Benefit Survey;
- Access to educational materials and seminars presented by national MGMA; and
- Sharing of information via the KMGMA information list serve, newsletter, enhanced website, committees, local affiliated chapters, and business partners.
For additional information, please contact Melissa Wilson at email@example.com.
With national legislative and regulatory issues constantly before our Congressional Leaders, it is critical that medical practice executives know their elected officials. Access the MGMA Legislative Action Center by Clicking HERE.
2013 Salary Survey Report
The KMGMA Salary Survey is available to Members and Participants.
To request your copy, Click Here.